Using script in conditional branches, you can event different commands if:
– The player runs into an event
– The event runs into the player
– The player presses the interact button on the event
This plugin allows you to start a message timer that will automatically close the message or cancel the choices window when it expires. This was designed for when you want the user to only have limited time to make a choice selection.
Spawn events from a specified map onto other maps at the location you choose or to a random region tile on the map.
Specify if you need the spawned events to be temporary (disappear when the player leaves the map) or saved (stay on the map forever like a normal event).
This plugin adds script commands you can use in ‘Move Routes’ that enable you to do extra things during autonomous and forced movement such as:
– jump forward x spaces
– jump to an event or x,y position
– step toward/away from event or x,y
– turn toward/away from event or x,y
– turn on/off self switches
– fade opacity in/out
– move random only on chosen regions
– wait a random amount of time
– repeat commands a number of times
– play balloons/animations
– set graphic to a particular frame
– play all steps of animation in for a characters direction
This plugin adds a sliding motion to the normal camera motion when the player moves and also allows you to change the camera focus to:
– X,Y coordinates
Camera will slide to each target it changes to at speed specified in plugin call.
This plugin also enables Zooming in and out to center of the screen and a ‘wait for camera’ command.