MV Simple Crops

This plugin allows the player to plant and grow crops in designated plots by selecting seeds from their inventory. It’s labelled as simple crops because the gameplay is simple, not because it’s simple to set up. You’ll need to use eventing and database item knowledge to control how it works.
When paired with my MV Tools plugin, you can set up tools to control planting/watering and other manipulation of the crops (also with eventing).

17 thoughts on “MV Simple Crops

1. Mike says:

Cant wait to give it a try!!

2. Mike says:

Galv, can you implement drying of the watered plots? They should be dried on the next day so you can water them again. Also they grow even if I don’t water them, is this okay?

Yes, they grow when you don’t water them. Watering them takes time off of how long they take to grow (see plugin settings you can set that).

You can also set how long they remain watered before drying in the plugin settings

They dry after a period of time or days currently. Do you want to make some kind of hair dryer tool to use to dry crops?

• Mike says:

Haha, would be fun I think :) But no…
      Thanks, don’t know why I didn’t noticed that about time period. But it’s kinda weird that they still wet when I switch to day variable mode.

Updated to version 1.1. Added the ability to change crop priority (under/same as player) during stages of growth

5. Andrew says:

Galv_SimpleCrops Error when ever i save, then load my game.

TypeError: undefined is not a function
    at Scene_Map.setupCropEvents
    at Scene_Map.start
    at Function.SceneManager.updateScene
    at Function.SceneManager.updateMain
    at Function.SceneManager.update

6. bingbing says:

Good material thank you. However, if you add a plugin and load an existing save file, an error will occur.

7. ShellFLare says:

Hi, I’m having some issues with this plugin. using the latest version, and what I try to do is plant a crop, save, but then if I load that save with a crop, it will give me an undefined error.

I tried the demo and you can save/load there, I disabled all my other plugins but nothing.