This scripts allows you to equip pets to your actors that grant skills and abilities. These pets will appear alongside animated battlers (if you are using a compatible animated battlers script). A menu scene is also available to equip, feed and view your pets. Feeding a pet increases their level and also the bonuses they give to actors.
The script uses Holder’s Mag series of battlers.
Currently tested and working with:
– Galv’s Animated Battlers
– Victor’s Animated Battlers + Actor Battlers (both required)
– Yami’s Battle Symphony
This script is NOT plug and play or friendly for new users. It requires a lot of setup and understanding of rpgmaker database.
How to Use
1. Get holder style battlers + mags (http://animatedbattlers.wordpress.com/)
2. Import battlers into /Graphics/Battlers folder
3. Put this script below Materials and above main. Make sure it is under any battle scripts in the script list also
4. Read all instructions and settings
5. Set up desired pets in the PET SETUP section
6. Set up LEVEL TYPES for those pets
7. Set up the armors assosciated with those pets
8. Remember to start a NEW GAME instead of loading a save file that was made prior to adding this script
9. Keep in mind I spent ages writing detailed info on how to use this. Before you ask how something is done, please read over it!
Get it here >