A menu scene designed for use with tactical battle games to organise an army of actors. It displays your party members in rows of 6 and allows you to:
– Reposition the actor in the party
– Dismiss actors (cannot dismiss your last actor)
– Go direct to any scene using customizable menu commands (including direct to actor specific scenes like equip and status for the selected actor)
– Disable/enable commands for specific actors (for example, order and dismiss if you want that actor to never be able to move or leave the party)
– Display army name and some details about the army.
How to Use
1. Place script under Materials and above Main (And under any battle scripts you are using).
2. Read script instructions and settings to learn how to use.
3. Make sure to start a new game after adding the script.
Get it here >