Explorer’s HUD

Explorers HUD
A HUD that displays information that might be useful for an RPG with a lot of exploring such as:
– The leading actor’s hp, mp, tp, exp, states, level and equipped item (you choose which equip slot gets shown in the HUD options)
– Party gold
– Map display name
– X,Y coordinates

The player can toggle the HUD on or off when needed. Works well with Tsukihime’s Rotate Formation script to switch the lead actor with the press of a button. Can customize windowskin and a few other options.

DOWNLOAD:
Get it here >

16 thoughts on “Explorer’s HUD

1. Kevin says:

I love this script! Is there any way to turn the HUD back on after a
    random encounter? This is the only problem i found! Otherwise Perfect!

2. Josh says:

Hey Galv, I love your scripts. I have 2 thoughts on your hud… best simple hud out there.. I even removed a more adv one for yours…. But, the TP is not updating, just always shows 0. Also, I use Advanced Game Time + Night/Day v1.3.4 By V.M. of D.T. to keep time and was wondering if there was an easy way to output that instead of the xy coods… If you don’t want to mess with that mod, don’t worry about it I need to learn anyway lol… But the TP thing bothers me a bit… Thanks again!

Hmm, TP updating seems to work fine for me. You know that by default when you leave a battle it resets tp to 0 unless you give the actor the “Preserve TP” feature, right?

As for messing around with that mod, hopefully you can try to work it out as I don’t have time to customise it for everyone I’m afraid :)

4. Xyster says:

Galv, this script is awesome and sleek…it doesn’t lag my game at all even with all the eventing I have going on. Is there any way to get a trimmed version of it though, some of the info is a bit redundant for the horror/mystery game I’m working on.

Is there any way to get a simplified version that only shows the map location, mp, and coordinates? I’m trying to edit it myself but am very, very uncoordinated with scripts.

I completely understand if you would rather not as I don’t know how long a mod like this would take. Thanks.

5. Supri says:

Hello Galv, I love this HUD script. I’m using it for my current project, but I edited this script to remove unnecessary info and rearrange them. so I ask your permission, I hope you’re fine with it. Thanks ^^

6. Matt says:

how do I use your scripts? I don’t know how I can insert them in my game. Please help me :)

You copy the code into the script editor in your project under the “Materials” heading but above the “Main” heading. I recommend exploring the software and playing around, best way to learn :)

7. Bourbon says:

Is it possible to remove the MP display?

8. Ribs says:

Hey, is there a way to remove the Coords and the Map Name window? I found out how to remove the text but the window stays there.