This plugin adds a new fishing mini game to your project similar to that of Breath of Fire 2’s. This plugin is not plug-and-play and requires setting up. It may be difficult for new users.
– Customise a range of fish attributes to change how they behave such as bait they eat, speed, difficulty to reel in (and more)
– Customise each fishing spot’s backgrounds and music
– Add specific fish or objects or randomize them for each fishing spot. Use eventing to add quest items to catch from the water.
The demo contains examples of some things you can do.
How to Use
– Copy the “GALV_Fishing.js” file into your project’s /js/plugins/ folder.
– Activate plugin using the ‘Plugin Manager’
– Create a new folder: /img/fishing/
– Read the help file and examine the demo to learn how it works
You’ll notice that the RTP doesn’t come with many useful fishing icons (to use for rods and baits), and there’s not a whole lot of fish for you to use included in the demo – you’ll need to source or make your own resources to use.
The demo fish were created by Matt Beer.