This plugin adds visual effects to maps using animations with the following features:
1. Settings for idividual animations
– Change z value to play under/over map objects and characters
– Play animation at x,y position and not follow target’s movement
These settings are done using a tag in the animation name in the database
2. Region animation effects
– Set “Region Effects” to display when event or the player contact
– Use event note to control what region effects they can activate
– Set global region effects for all maps the in plugin settings
– Set local regions events for each map in the map’s notes
– Choose a common event to run
Combining these things, you can create map effects such as stepping in shallow water, kicking up dust or anything you imagination can create using the MV Animation editor in the database.
The ability to run a common event further adds to the region stepping functionality
This is an intermediate plugin – beginners may find it complicated.