(Name changed from Shopkeeper Graphics to Shop Upgrade)
This script is another aesthetic one. It modifies the default shop to include:
– A background graphic
– An image that can be used as a shopkeeper that can change throughout the shopping process (examples of using this is for smiling when you buy/sell item. Frowning when you don’t buy something, etc).
– Text that shows throughout the shop process for the shopkeeper talking. (Thanking you for buying something, asking if you need anything else, etc.)
– All the above can be changed with script calls to be different at each shop.
– Use a variable to determine selling cost rate.
– Rearranged shop windows and modified equip status window.
– Added a ‘show details’ screen to see weapon stats and item effects
– Added ability for each shop to keep it’s own stock. Selling items to shops will add those items to the buy list.
Get it here >