MZ Action Indicators

Enables you to display an icon above the event the player is facing. This icon has a floating up and down movement and is determined using a tag inside a comment anywhere on an event’s active page. The idea for this is to be used to indicate to the player what the action key will do before they press it.

VERSION 1.0 – RPG Maker MZ

Download my master demo to view examples of this plugin from:
Galv’s MZ Plugins Home

14 thoughts on “MZ Action Indicators

1. nya says:

Idk if you still check comments here or not, but I just went through all of your plugins and thank you so much. You’ve made so many that are so helpful and needed for a sexy looking game. You’re my hero!

2. can it be used for commercial use?

3. Kanori says:

Hey Galv, I love this plugin, but I’ve encountered an issue where the indicators aren’t appearing on one of my maps. It’s only a problem on this one map, and I can’t figure out why… Is there anything you recommend I check?

Did you turn it off with a script call somewhere using Galv.AI.status(false); ?

Hmmm, or maybe an autorun event or parallel process stops them. Turn off any of those you have running to test.

• John says:

Hello! First of all thank you for all your plug-ins! It helps a lot. I’m a complete noob when it comes to coding and stuff and I also just started using RPG maker MZ. I just have 1 question for this plugin.

Do I need to write Galv.AI.status(true); to every single one of the events/ maps I want this to appear on or can I just use the script call in the very beginning of the game and just use for them?

Thanks!

You can use it just once and it will stay true until you use that script again to make it false :)

4. Mike says:

Is there a way to use variable as icon index? Thank you.

5. Aaron says:

I tried the Indicators, but doensn’t work.