This script replaces the default menu and thus will likely not be compatible with other scripts that do the same.
What this script offers:
- Image controlled menu scenes (including moving backgrounds)
- ‘Themes’ allow you to customize the look of the menu and change it during game
- Other scenes can change with the theme (eg. item, equip, custom scenes, etc.)
- Customisable menu commands (icons, visibility switches, order, vocab and methods for scripters)
- Animated (sliding) commands
- Help window for selected command
- Information bar with gold, current location and play time
- Modified actor status to include exp and tp (for actors with preserve tp feature)
How to Use
1. Place script under Materials and above Main.
2. Copy the /Graphics/GMenu/ folder from the demo into your project (Feel free to remove Theme_Fire as this is only an example)
3. Read script instructions and settings to learn how to customize the menu to your liking (There’s a lot!).
Get it here >