1. Sell only specified items by using the RPGMaker shop processing list and flipping a switch.
2. Set the selling rate of the items using a variable (so you can change any time in game).
3. Notetag armors, weapons and actors with bonuses or penalties to this selling rate.
4. Selling rate appears in the pawn shop scene and changes colors – to green if party has a bonus to the default or red if they are at a penalty.
5. Normal shop functionality remains the same while the switch is off.
Get it here >