1. Use a variable to control timer speed and if the timer is counting up or counting down.
2. Choice to disable ‘battle abort’ when timer reaches 0 in battle.
3. Ability to hide timer while it’s still running with a switch.
4. Ability to add a graphic that appears behind the timer.
5. Ability to change font, font size and font colour of timer numbers.
6. Script calls that allow you to:
– increase/decrease timer by seconds or by a variable.
– set the timer to a variable.
– freeze/unfreeze timer
All the normal event actions work (start, stop, conditional branch, make a variable equal to timer, etc.)
Get it here >
Hi, just wondering can I put the timer in the center of the screen, or anywhere to my liking? I’m making a timed dialogue choice. Thanks! It’s a very handy script! ;)
Unfortunately not without modifying the script. I currently don’t have time for requests but you could ask in an rpgmaker forum to see if someone will help :)